THE FASTEST WAY TO REFRESH & RENEW YOUR AZ CCW PERMIT & KNOWLEDGE. WE EXPEDITE YOUR ARIZONA CCW RENEWAL PROCESS!
Times have changed and more than ever and it's critical that you stay up-to-date on Arizona's current gun laws. Just as important as going to the range for practice, keeping informed of the laws is an vital part of being a responsible firearms owner and citizen. Our course is the BEST and ONLY Online AZ CCW Renewal Course Available! This course delivers Arizona's Best CCW Renewal Information in the most convenient format. Watch the easy and informative videos.
Due to high demand, we've made our online CCW Course available for RESPONSIBLE firearm owners who need to renew their Arizona CCW Permit and want to obtain current information and refresh their knowledge. The course you took 5 years ago may have been taught by a qualified instructor, perhaps with a Law Enforcement background or similar. This online CCW Course is taught from a legal perspective. There is no better way to learn about Arizona Laws than to learn from an active Arizona Criminal Defense Attorney, Judge Pro Tem, Arizona Ranger, AZDPS Certified Instructor and Master Level Competitive Shooter.
Just so you receive the best and complete information, this is the same Online CCW Course for new applicants. The course covers the critical aspects of Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S. Title 13, Chapters 4 and 31). Timothy Forshey delivers an impactful course based on current real-world experience with Arizona's Legal System. Right to the point, this class covers critical Arizona Gun Laws, Firearms Safety and the Legalities Of Use Of Force. Learn about traveling with a firearm, interactions with law enforcement and the mental and legal aspects of using a firearm for personal, home and family protection. This course includes, but is not limited to:
- Safe Handling of Firearms
- Safe Storage of Firearms
- Selection of Firearms, Holsters and Ammunition
- Maintenance/Cleaning of Firearms
- Terminal Ballistics
- Traveling with Firearms
- Restricted/Prohibited Carry Locations
- Legal Issues Relating to the Use of Deadly Force (Justifications)
- Home Defense
- Situational Awareness/Visualization Techniques/Confrontation Avoidance
- Self Defense Tactics
- Judgmental Hypotheticals
Taking this course online documents the fact that you have gone above and beyond to stay informed and that you are proactive in your continued education with regards with Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) and Firearms Safety. We've streamlined the entire process so NO Classroom, NO Instructor Meeting, NO Fingerprinting Required. The online course is quick, easy and informative to complete in just a few hours! Customer Service Agents and NRA Certified Instructors are available 7 days a week to assist with your questions! We have received over 250+ Google 5 Star Reviews!
Upon course completion, you will receive a downloadable AZDPS Renewal Application for you to complete.
- You will need to submit a cashier’s check or money order made payable to “AZ DPS” for $43 with your application.
- Simply mail the cashier’s check/money order and Renewal Application to CWPU: P.O. Box 6488, Phoenix, Arizona 85005.
- Renewal application processing time is approximately 75 days, from the date that AZDPS Permit Units receives your application.
- Your permit is good for another 5 years, from date of the renewal.