IF YOU ARE ACTIVE DUTY IN THE MILITARY OR HAVE A DD-214, WE CAN HELP EXPEDITE YOUR ARIZONA CCW APPLICATION PROCESS!
First of all, thank you for your service. If you are active duty in the military or are a Veteran with a DD-214, you qualify for an Arizona CCW Permit and do not need to take an in-person CCW Course. However, on the permit application you must sign and attest that you have reviewed and are knowledgeable about Arizona Revised Statutes Title 13, Chapter 4 and Chapter 31. This online course will provide you with the Civilian Knowledge of Arizona's Laws required to submit your permit application to AZDPS.
You will need to submit proper documentation as evidence of current military service and a certificate of completion of basic training or any other document demonstrating proof of the applicant's current or former service in the United States armed forces as prescribed by subsection N, paragraph 5 of this section.
N. An applicant shall demonstrate competence with a firearm through any of the following:
5. Evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States armed forces.
In order to obtain an Arizona CCW Permit, ALL APPLICANTS MUST ATTEST THAT THEY HAVE REVIEWED AND ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES TITLE 13, CHAPTER 4 AND CHAPTER 31. Our online course is delivered by an Arizona Criminal Defense Attorney. This course satisfies the requirement. This is the BEST AND MOST CONVENIENT way to learn about Arizona and Federal Concealed Carry Laws and Get Your AZ CCW Permit.
MILITARY SERVICE ARIZONA CCW COURSE $149 (course is normally $225)
- Complete our online Military Service Arizona CCW Course (3 hours) complete it on your schedule from your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Upon course completion, we mail out to you a personalized CCW Application Kit with ALL the required documents to submit to AZDPS.
- All your documents are pre-typed with your information to ensure your documents are completed correctly. This helps expedite your permit approval and minimizes any delays/returns in being issued your AZ CCW Permit from AZDPS.
- You will receive an email from us with a tracking # and estimated date of arrival (priority mail delivery 2-4 business days).
- Once you receive your kit, we offer complimentary concierge service to speak with one of our AZ CCW Permit Application Specialists to assist you with a complete document review. You may call, text or email us 7 days a week.
- This helps to ensure all your documents are completed correctly, before you mail out your final application packet to The Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS)
- You have access to speak with one of our NRA Certified Instructors to answer YOUR specific questions regarding the online course and Arizona Concealed Carry.
- Course fee is $149 (course is normally $225). This is a limited time offer!
***As a special thank you for your service, we offer complimentary fingerprinting service at our Scottsdale, Tucson, Costa Mesa (CA) & Las Vegas (NV) office locations.*** You may book your session online, and we will waive the fingerprinting service fee. We'll even complete your documents on your behalf and help assemble your final application packet so all you have to do is mail it out to AZDPS.
Since each applicant is different, we make sure you include proper documentation required by AZDPS. Each applicant will need to submit 2 fingerprint cards. We can help locate a place in your area that offers fingerprinting service to submit with your final application. You will need to obtain certified funds for $60 to AZDPS for permit application processing. Application processing time is approximately 1 to 4 weeks, from the date the AZ DPS Permit Units receives your permit application. Permit is good for 5 years, from the date of issuance.